020 7481 9260
– Hajj Visa.
– Hajj Draft.
– Return Ticket with Saudi airline.
– Transport From Airport to Makkah Then Madinah to Airport.
– Private air-condition coaches from Makkah to Madinah.
– Accommodation in Makkah( With Half Board).
– Accommodation in Madinah( With Half Board) (5-7 min walk from masjid ).
– Full Service and Food in Mina and Arafat.
– VIP Accommodation With A/C (European Tents During 5 Day of Hajj).
– Access to Makkah Accommodation During Hajj Day.
– Sleeping Bag in Muzdalifah.
– Ihram for men.
– Ziyarats in Madinah.
– 5L Zam Zam Water.
London Flight ( Saudi airline )
Departure : 27/07/2019 LHR / JED at: (20:00 - 04:00 )
Return : 33/08/2019 JED / LHR at: (02:05 - 06:20 )5tton>
Accommodation during your stay in Makkah will be in Al-Azizyah Al-Shamalia. Al-Azizyah Al-Shamalia is a district in Makkah which is approximately 3.6 km away from Haram Sharief. Azizyah is close to Mina.The Jamarat is located only 15 minutes walk from our Apartment location. Your address in Makkah: (Azizyah Group : is near Sidqi Street,al Masjid Al Haram Road,Makkah) After a short rest, you make your way to Al-Haram (Ka’abah Mosque) to perform Tawaf Al-Qudom (Arrival Tawaf) and Sa’ae. After performing Al-Tawaf and Al-Sa’ae, head back to the accommodation.
On ( 17 ) Dhul-Hijjah morning, we’ll travel to Madinah. We will stay in (Ramada hamra hotel *** Hotel) it’s near Masjid Al-Nabawe. In Madinah we will visit: * We’ll visit (Qiba’a) Masjid * We’ll visit Albaqiee. * We’ll Uhud cemetery. *Inshallah in (21) Dhul-Hijjah we will return to the UK.
After arrival at the Hajj Terminal the Pilgrims will be taken to the waiting hall in the airport. Please expect a long waiting period depending on the number of Pilgrims coming at that time. When your turn comes, customs agents will call you to the booth, they will check your visa and get some information from you and then they will ask you to pick up your luggage and proceed to the checkpoint where they will conduct a routine search of all the bags. At the gates of the Hajj terminal you will be asked to give the hajj draft and some stickers will be put in your passport. And then we will be taken to the Bus station to start our trip to Makkah.
* On ( 8 ) of Dhul-Hijjah( Tarwiyah Day ) Morning ( Before midday ) We’ll go to Mina. * On ( 9 ) of Dhul-Hijjah( Arafah Day ) Morning We’ll go to Mina. * At Sunset, We’ll move Into Muzdalifah Staying a night in Muzdalifah. * Night ( 11,12,13 ) Dhul-Hijjah We’ll Stay In( Mina ). * Day ( 13 ) Dhul-Hijjah We’ll Leave ( Mina ). * Then we’ll perform Tawaf Al-wada and then day ( 17 ) Dhul-Hijjah we’ll leave Makkah and head to Madinah.
* The applicant must submit a completed application form. * Sign the Terms and Conditions. * The applicant must have a passport with a validity of at least six (6) months, the passport should have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other. * Each applicant must submit three (2) recent passport size colour photographs with white background. * The applicant must submit proof of vaccination for meningitis (ACWY). * The Mahram should write his complete information on the application forms of his spouse and children or any relative with whom he is travelling. He should also provide copies of marriage or birth certificates if his surname is different to them. . * Non-citizens that are resident in the UK should submit an original utility bill and the original copy of their valid residency visa. Visit visa is not accepted. * Non-electronic passport will not be accepted by Saudi Embassy. * If the applicant has reverted to Islam, an authorized Islamic certificate must be submitted with the passport.
Online transfer or cash payment : Write your ( Mobile no. ) as a Reference please . Account details: Account name : Salahuddin Hajj and Umrah Bank : HSBC Sort cod : 40 02 33 Account number : 21882775 Notice: After we receive your payment by text we will remind you and conform you.
* There will be a Hajj seminar please do attend it, and if you cannot do so then kindly ask for the CD of the seminar. * All documents you send to us including your passport will be kept with us and they will be given back to you on the day of the travel in the airport. * Please note that it is your responsibility to check the Luggage Allowance and the amount of Zamzam water that you can bring with you. * Your passport will be kept with the Motawef (Saudi authorized person by the Ministry of Hajj ) and you will have it back on the departure date. We strongly advise that you carry a photocopy of your passport at all times. * Please give your valuables to your group leader during Hajj days. * Minimise your load during Hajj days, because we are moving a lot. * If you are taking medication, you should bring an adequate supply, accompanied by a doctor’s certificate describing the medication. This will help avoid problems with Customs.
* Full payment should be received after sending the passport to us. * There will be a cancellation charge for any cancellation. The charge of full amount could apply if you cancel after the 1st of Zul-Qaidah. * When you receive your tickets and visa, you must check them carefully and notify us immediately if you think any details are inaccurate. We are not able to help you for any problems, which arise if you do not advise us immediately. * If there is any case of Pregnancy, illness or disability we should be informed before booking. * We do not accept a Female Haji without a Mahram. * British nationals who choose to travel on non-British passports should ensure that all British visas or endorsements are clearly shown in that passport. * Any documentation required to re-enter the United Kingdom should be obtained before leaving the UK. * For security reasons, please do not peel off the stickers on your passport. * All dates of departure, checking in, and checking out may change depending on the moon sighting.
please make sure to attend the Hajj Seminar as valued information would be given on all aspects of Hajj and related matters of your trip. You will be contacted about the date and time of the Seminar. IMPORTANT INFORMATION : For pilgrims and Umrah performers in order to find out and have more information, . By ( English ,عربي , كوردى ) and You can obtain the booklet from these ways below free of charge. * Application for Apple and androids. ( DIARY OF HAJJ ) * For more information please call me. * Also you can download a PDF file from : (www.salahuddinhajjandumrah.com)
Office G7, 6 Greatorex Street
London E1 5NF
Monday - Saturday
10am to 6pm
Phone : 020 7481 9260
Mobile : 075 4581 7775